The Finance Group brings together colleagues from across the finance community of member companies on a quarterly basis to learn, debate and help shape the critical topics and issues affecting the industry from a finance perspective.
Quarterly meetings are held at Morgan Lewis’ offices in central London from 2pm to 4pm on the 3rd Tuesday In January, April, July and October.
The Finance Group is focussed on offering members an opportunity to…
- network and meet like-minded professionals who experience the same industry challenges
- gain knowledge and learn, with presentations and talks that are focussed on our needs
- have a sounding board for practical issues and give support to others
- learn from others experiences and explore different approaches
- debate the important topics.
About the Chair
David has held senior finance leadership and sales management positions during his 16 years of industry experience at AstraZeneca and Bristol-Myers Squibb. He has recently established himself as Independent consultant providing interim financial leadership and consultancy including PPRS expertise to the pharmaceutical industry.
To contact David with regards the finance group
Finance Group Events